Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Greatest Gift

If you sacrificed all you had to buy me a priceless and personalized Christmas gift and I never took the time to unwrap and open it, how would you feel?  You will be disappointed, hurt, and angry at my callous rejection of your generous love.  And for me, the gift would be worthless if I left it wrapped and sitting in the corner.  There would be zero benefit to me.

It's astonishing that so many people have celebrated Christmas every ear of their lives without ever having opened their greatest and most expensive Christmas gift. .......

- The Purpose of Christmas by Rick Warren
....................................................................
Have a blessed Christmas !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home