Friday, November 14, 2008

Why buy a used car?

It's been some weeks since I have updated this blog. The last few weeks had been interesting. The global financial shaking as well as the change in the certain political issues have had some effect in the altitude of how people are spending their money. In a way, the equities are now getting into value and some in bargain.

Due to the growing family, I been looking at the used car market to evaluate a certain model that I am interested in. Prices of used cars are now attractive. Only thing is my own car is also lower in evaluation and I bought it new. Will probably change the car when it's worn out in a couple of years or when there is a major catalyst.

For those interested to find out some supporting facts of buying a used car, I have included some websites that I been reading.

Why buy a used car by Dave Ramsey
Car Shopping by Dave Ramsey
Don't let your car own you by Dave Ramsey
Cars-Financial Freedom by christianpf

Be a good steward and have a blessed day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home